2014 - 2015
Revealed at the 2013 Google I/O in San Francisco and then at the Design Week in Milan, Makr Shakr unleashes the creativity of each individual while exploring new dynamics of social life.
Makr Shakr mission is to build accessible and user friendly robotic experiences to empower individual and social creativity.
Served as Product & Experience Design Lead at Makr Shakr managing the overall experience from the robot moves (based on famous dancers) to supervising the production of the digital experience (mobile, tablet, digital walls) and the design of the new robotic system inside a movable container.
- Managed the product definition of the new robotic system ‘on the road’ scope, design constraints, look & feel
- Defined and maintained a creative vision, across physical and digital touch-points
- Managed Brand Strategy definition and documentation for the launch in NY & UK
- Supervised a team of visual and interaction designer
- Collaborated with mechanical, software engineers for development and production
- Scouted suppliers and subcontractors and contributed to recruitment for several positions